Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's in a Name

So what's with "Hip Momma in a Shoe?"

There was an old woman who lives in a shoe
She had so many children she didn't know what to do

Well - I'm going to have "so many" children
And I definately am not sure what I'm gonna do

But, I just don't feel like an old woman.  I may in a couple months, but I'm not there yet. So I started thinking, what's the opposite of Old Woman? 

Young Lady?  Nah
Cool Chick? Not quite
Youthful Chica?  Nope

Hip Momma?  Might work.  I'm a momma - that's for sure.  Soon to be five times over.

Hip?  May be a bit in question - at least according to my husband.  But I try to keep it stylish and rockin'- I don't bust the mom jeans, can sing along with Lady Gaga in spin class, and have updated my haircut in the past 5 years.  That's pretty hip right?  At least close enough.  I'm giving myself "hip".

Oh, and we don't live in a shoe.  But stick 2 more kids in here, and it's going to get a bit crowded and stinky.  A bit shoe-like.

So, "Hip Momma in a Shoe" it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment